- Freshplus Ltd is a family owned and operated business.
- Mainly specializing in the export of Fresh-cut herbs, vegetables and fruit.
- Farm is located in the lower Eastern parts of Kenya, Mbooni East district of Makueni county.
- Approx. 100kms from Nairobi’s JKIA airport.
Our vision is to become the exporter of choice for Fresh-cut herbs, vegetables and Fruits, repainting the picture for the smallholder Farmer
To explore, utilize and open up the untapped agriculture potential for the smallholder farmer.
- Integrity – we strive to be trusted partners to all our stakeholders.
- Sustainability – by adopting innovative sustainable farming practices, we ensure that we remain an important source of fresh produce.
- Partnerships – we clearly understand that no man is an island, and endeavor to treat all our partners with dignity at all times.
- Environment – We monitor to identify any environmental impacts of all our activities and manage them in a responsible manner.
- Community – we passionately believe that the well-being of the communities in which we operate has a positive impact on our operations and strive to have a positive impact to them as well.
- Quality – all our processes are geared towards achieving outstanding safety standards for both our employees, customers and the communities we live around.
Freshplus Ltd is committed to empowering the smallholder farmers to produce and sell vegetables that meet international standards;
- Trainings – on Good Agricultural Practices
- Market linkages
- Value addition
- Wealth creation
- Formation of cooperatives/ support groups
- Summits and conferences